After we dropped off our luggage we ate breakfast at the Corner Bakery. www.cornerbakery.com/ Then we shopped and shopped and shopped. We went to Crate and Barrel, Pottery Barn, shoe store, ESNP Zone, American Girl Store, and Hershey's Store. I'm sure I forgot a shop, cause we went to a lot of stores. Then we ate lunch at Pizzaria Uno (the original!). :-) http://www.unos.com/ We checked out Navy Pier (more shopping!) and went up in the ferris wheel (Ann is so brave!)! http://www.navypier.com/ Then we watched the best show of the year...That Tall Juggler Guy! http://www.learntojuggle.net/intro.htm He juggled three bowling balls!! And almost topping that he balanced three folding chair with his teeth! I know you can't wait to go to Chicago to see this show. :-)
But really we had the best dinner at Navy Pier. We went to Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company. http://www.bubbagump.com/ It was delicious and fun! There were fun things to see, trivia, and a store. I had "boat trash" for dinner!! It was deep fried shrimp, slipper lobster, and mahi mahi....yummy and healthy, too! ;-) John Hancock Observatory http://www.hancock-observatory.com/ was next...we checked out the city lights at night...it was beautiful. To finish out the night we ate dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/ Yum!
But really we had the best dinner at Navy Pier. We went to Bubba Gump's Shrimp Company. http://www.bubbagump.com/ It was delicious and fun! There were fun things to see, trivia, and a store. I had "boat trash" for dinner!! It was deep fried shrimp, slipper lobster, and mahi mahi....yummy and healthy, too! ;-) John Hancock Observatory http://www.hancock-observatory.com/ was next...we checked out the city lights at night...it was beautiful. To finish out the night we ate dessert at the Cheesecake Factory. http://www.thecheesecakefactory.com/ Yum!
2 comments:
Do tell, what did you buy? Was the pizza better in the original Uno? I have never been to Chicago, so i am living through you!
buy...lots of stuff, but mostly food! :-) I bought souvenirs, some bangle bracelets, drinks that came with fun glasses, mostly window shopped...
Uno's tastes the same in Chicago but it's fun going to the original. We liked it but you probably wouldn't. However, you would like Chicago, especially in the summer when it's warmer...lots to see and do!
Post a Comment