By Peter Walsh
Just finished reading this book by the guy from TLC's Clean Sweep show. It was a good book...if I could only implement some of his food suggestions! He compared his clutter principles to losing weight. Most of what he said was common sense, but we can always use a reminder of what we should be doing (@ least I know I can!). He suggests writing a food journal to document where you went wrong and how you felt when you did. He says if you can see what your food triggers are then you can avoid them or rather deal with them. The book deals with the emotional side of eating and decluttering your life, home, and body to lose weight and be healthier. After reading this book I have to admit I still have a long way to go with dealing with food and decluttering my body. However, the book or rather the author has inspired me to Clean Sweep my house yet again in the hopes of lightening my clutter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We all know how we should be eating, but it is so much more fun to eat how we feel. I know I do! Just reminding you that you are not alone!
Post a Comment