Sooo excited to be going to California!!! Never been to ALA or Disneyland! Let the fun begin...
Airport smells...surprisingly good...coffee & baked goods.
Kym & Theresa (from MCDL) are on my flight. What a nice coincidence!
Going to take off soon...
Arrived @ Disneyland! I can't stop looking @ everything...so much to see!
I didn't think I'd see anyone I knew and then I ran into Pam (ASCPL) @ my hotel...what luck!
Kym & Theresa invited me to lunch and later to the Harper Collins reception. While @ the event we met Da Chen, author of Sword. He wished us good fortune & longevity in Chinese charcter. Very fun souvenir! We also had an interesting discussion about China and people's limited access to books.
Airport smells...surprisingly good...coffee & baked goods.
Kym & Theresa (from MCDL) are on my flight. What a nice coincidence!
Going to take off soon...
Arrived @ Disneyland! I can't stop looking @ everything...so much to see!
I didn't think I'd see anyone I knew and then I ran into Pam (ASCPL) @ my hotel...what luck!
Kym & Theresa invited me to lunch and later to the Harper Collins reception. While @ the event we met Da Chen, author of Sword. He wished us good fortune & longevity in Chinese charcter. Very fun souvenir! We also had an interesting discussion about China and people's limited access to books.
1 comment:
You're that close to Disney?!?! How cool! Sounds like you're having a great time. Wish I could be there to enjoy the fun w/you <3
Post a Comment